[thelist] Pixel line not displayed in Netscape

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Mon Oct 29 02:09:08 CST 2001

I recently had a similar problem on a layout where a simple bgcolor with a
transparent pixel wasn't the answer for me. I had to use a background image
because of the layout effect I was going for. What I found was that if I
used tiny images with only 3 colours, where one was transparent, then they
didn't display in Netscape. My solution was to replace the transparent
colour with my background colour - a pain as I then needed to produce two
versions of various images, but it solved the problem.

.steve

Steve Cook
web strategist
Evitbe AB
031-15 16 17   031-809 365   0703-13 26 31
steve.cook at evitbe.com       www.evitbe.com