[thelist] mockup check

Maurice Hendriks maurice at cwiaustralia.com.au
Mon Oct 29 16:18:40 CST 2001

Dear Schaz,

I envy the weather, as I am also from Brisbane, but working on a Web
contract in South Korea right now where it's cold and raining.
IRT your request: Put yourself in your customers shoes, and ask yourself if
you would pay big bickies for your mock-ups. Well, I wouldn't to be honest.
The navigation and graphics are boring and the layout is plain and not
innovative. I know they were a quicky, but try again and I'll give you my
feedback (if you want). Think of something that hasn't been done before.

Friendly regards,

Maurice