[thelist] Auto-set homepage

Maurice Hendriks maurice at cwiaustralia.com.au
Mon Oct 29 16:41:38 CST 2001

Dear Nat,

Yes there is... I have encountered it myself, but I didn't look into what
exactly caused it (no it wasn't pressing a 'I agree' or 'OK' button :-)). I
scared me and I do not know of anyone who would appreciate it if you,
without asking for permission, made your site the default page.

Friendly regards,

Maurice