[thelist] in house networking for CF Server ++

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Mon Oct 29 21:33:28 CST 2001

I rate it as the greatest piece of software inivation in decades, and here I go
again : )

VNC is a fantastic piece of software that allows you to control a PC over a
network.  So, once you have the network up and running, just install VNC and you
cen remove the mouse / keyboard / monitor from the PC without limiting your
access to it.

I even found that I can use my PalmOS handheld to control the PC.