[thelist] Automatically Size User-Loaded Images

Ed Courtenay ed at edcourtenay.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 11:10:32 CST 2001

A while ago I developed a site for a really difficult customer that does
exactly what you need - http://www.wellhungart.co.uk

It's an IIS/ASP based solution, and the image processing is handled by
AspImage (http://www.serverobjects.com)

Ed Courtenay
http://www.edcourtenay.co.uk
((wrong && wrong) != right)