[thelist] site downloading tool

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.com
Tue Oct 30 12:36:02 CST 2001

Okay, I'm a dork for replying to my own post.  But, I feel I need to
clarify.

All files that can be accessed directly with a URL under whatever security
authentication is in effect can be taken and there is next to nothing that
you can do to prevent it.  For a vast majority of sites, this is the case
for the entire site.  Those sites that have files locked behind
authentication walls are a different story, but in context of the
conversation I do not think those are to what you were referring.

-joshua