[thelist] web site registration

Ed Shuck edshuck at geode.he.net
Wed Oct 31 12:15:23 CST 2001

hi

i want my viewers to just be able to view.  but if there was a problem i
would pull the url into a file with a time stamp and some other info.

being a neighborhood page.  i will be making all the shop pages terminal,
in that they will expire unless renewed by the row owner in mysql.  these
folks register.  the expiration allows for the current content of the
page.  am just getting sessions up so not all done yet.

same for calendar and other user interaction items.

peace

<tip always use the alt=, these folks spend and appretiate the concern>