[thelist] Lindows?

Plunkett, Matt MPlunkett at MSA.com
Thu Nov 1 10:20:53 CST 2001

Can you run OSX on an Intel PC tho?  I've been impressed by what I've heard
about it...as migrating from Windows to Linux isn't the most painless thing
in the world.  I'm not interested in buying a ton of new hardware tho.

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
[SMTP:martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com]
	Sent:	Thursday, November 01, 2001 11:17 AM
	To:	thelist at lists.evolt.org
	Subject:	Re: [thelist] Lindows?

	Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

	-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

	Mac OSX running IceWM, plus WindowsXP and MacOS7.6 in
	emulation, all at the same time.

	To:   thelist at lists.evolt.org

	Subject:  Re: [thelist] Lindows?

	Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

	-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

	<blatant Mac advocacy>
	ah, you mean OSX?

	BSD-based core (including CLI) with a lovely GUI over the

	behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

	telecommunications systems.
entity to
	material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or
	taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
	entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
	this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any