[thelist] Lindows?

Pete Freitag pf at cfdev.com
Thu Nov 1 15:03:49 CST 2001

Performance has been fine for me, on a P3733 with 392mb ram running redhat
linux 7.   Using X Windows, etc. VMWare will soon be releasing VMWare
Version 3, which is supposed to be much faster.  Make sure you give your VM
lots of RAM.

Pete Freitag (pfreitag at cfdev.com)
ColdFusion Developer Resources