[thelist] What is a PG file?

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Thu Nov 1 23:35:26 CST 2001

At 01:45 PM 11/1/2001 -0600, you wrote:
Thank you Bob and Daniel, I've switched FTP programs to one which supports
SSL and have received information on how to change username and
password.  Basically pay them to do it for me, after looking at their other
services I wonder what else hasn't been mentioned.

Thanks

<tip type="WindowsXP">
  if you are insistent on trying out this beast then back up your existing
windows, and then install XP on a separate hard drive rather than a new
partition on your original windows drive.  Just to save you lost data due
to XP preferring to be a loner.
</tip>