[thelist] Problem with applet reloading

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Sun Nov 4 04:53:48 CST 2001

sfmalo,

on Sunday, November 04, 2001, 10:29:30 AM, sfmalo wrote:

::
> It's when I go to other pages using I.E. 5.5, then go back to the
> Home page that the problem starts. It attempts to reload and I
> either see a "blank" space for a long time or it loads in text from
> the paragraphs above it. Weird. I haven't checked it out in NN4.7 or
> 6.1 yet to see if the same thing happens.
::

 The applet worked fine for me in IE5.5 and N4.7 (though the font is a
 little small in N4.7)

 As the paintings seem to be so similar, it was difficult to see what
 they are as they fade through the sequence.  Perhaps just one
 picture of a painting in that position would work?  (just a thought)
 Then you could lose the applet.....  or lenghten the time that a
 whole painting is visible, as the fade seems to be quite fast...

--
hth
 kristina

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk

"When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters.
One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."
-- John F. Kennedy