[thelist] SSI in Dreamweavweaver

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Nov 4 04:55:04 CST 2001

Hi All,

Does anybody have an idea about why a SSI wouldn't work after being
uploaded? The syntax I used was <!--#include file="textnav.html" --> For
some reason the server side include is not showing up on any of the pages.
The textnav.html is just a text link file that is supposed to show at the
bottom of each page.

The site is www.calvarylargo.org please make any comments about the site
also, I'm interested in correcting any problems or mistakes I may have made
in the design.

I know Dreamweaver default is virtual but this shouldn't matter, should it?

Thanks,
Bob

---