[thelist] Possible to validate HTML with Flash? (is: NOEMBED)

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Mon Nov 5 10:02:01 CST 2001

Hey John
I appreciate the response!
I'm concerned though about forcing people to go out of their way from
viewing the site to downloading software. perhaps I think maybe a sniffer
and redirect using not a secondary doc but maybe just an ssi. whadda you
think about that?
check out http://www.flashkit.com
check the source code, something like that seems to work. I tested flashkit
in netscape with no flash plugin and the redirect sent a gif in place of the
embedded flash. that seems much better for my current design practice of
having bits of flash contained within html.
any insight would be awesome. thx.

Ad.