[thelist] are your eyelids twitching? (tip)

Megan Holbrook meganwh at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 5 16:45:08 CST 2001

<ignorant question>

Does running a monitor at 100hz vs. 75hz increase the energy usage of
the monitor?

</ignorant question>

<tip type="MS Passport warning">
Another programmer came out today with a warning that Microsoft's
Passport wallet was insecure when using Hotmail, and that he was able to
capture user credit card information.
</tip>

M.