[thelist] IA - Visio Tricks - Menu Templates

Ed emagin at onebox.com
Mon Nov 5 21:46:19 CST 2001

 : martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
 : Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 3:49 PM
 : Absolutely this discussion belongs here - it's about working
 : in this medium, right?
  : So it belongs here.

 I agree, I hope it's ok to keep talking about this here. The one thing that
bugs me the most is when developers forget the end-user and wig out on
insanely cool code that confuses the hell out of the client or audience,
etc.

<rant>
I would like to ask that we make an effort to decrease bandwidth usage and
only quote the info which is relevant, or we'll help clog the internet and
make it more expensive for everyone. [name/email, date, forget subject, it's
in the header already]
</rant>