[thelist] Good editor for the PC

Beau Hartshorne beau at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 5 21:49:09 CST 2001

HTML-kit is pretty good (free, for now).
TextPad is also pretty good (shareware).

Try http://www.download.com to find these.

Nothing is as good as BBEdit. Write BareBones, ask them to port it to
the PC. I did, and they actually replied -- they kind of gave me the
impression that if enough people asked for it, they might actually port
it over to Windows...

sales at barebones.com

Oh, and don't worry -- there are lots of us out here who understand why
BBEdit is the best editor ever.

Cheers,

Beau