[thelist] appendchild problem

Matias Woloski woloski at sion.com
Mon Nov 5 22:00:38 CST 2001

Something I didn't mention was that the web application is running under an
HTML Application (hta). I've recently tried to run the same page but this
time under the browser and I'm not getting the error. Maybe it's something
related to the HTA context. I will have to do some research at msdn...
thanks,
Matias