[thelist] Good editor for the PC

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 22:02:28 CST 2001

BBEdit user here: but when on my PC, UltraEdit32 is quite nice,
allows for syntax highlighting and pretty decent FTP management.
Also supports Tidy HTML, which when used with a customized config
file is a great timesaver. (e.g.: I *still* can't remember to
write my <BR> tags like <br /> yet, but Tidy fixes all that in a
snap.

http://www.ultraedit.com

hth

/rg