[thelist] looking for a good book on CSS

BILL BROWN BILL.BROWN at desertschools.org
Tue Nov 6 08:54:13 CST 2001

I'm currently knee-deep in Eric Meyer's CSS: The Definitive Guide published by O'Reilly. I have never found a better reference. It is a little--and I mean little--dated, but Eric has several online resources to update the browser references. It starts out with the theoretical aspects of the specification, but then it delves into browser implementations and their quirks--making recommendations where appropriate.

Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565926226/

O'Reilly: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/css/

Meyer's Site: http://www.meyerweb.com/

WebReview's Style Sheet Reference Guide (by Eric Meyer): http://www.webreview.com/style/index.shtml

Bill Brown
Web Developer
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union

>>> Ron_Senykoff at BEAEROSPACE.COM 11/6/01 7:42 AM >>>

Hello all!
I'm looking for recommendations on a good CSS book.  Simplicity and
degradability are my interests, not a bunch of DHTML stuff that only works
in IE 5 +.  Tips on good web resources also appreciated.

TIA!
-Ron Senykoff