removing those htaccess passwords (was Re: [thelist] admin: late posts)

Ezra S F ezrasf at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 09:44:55 CST 2001

Marc,

The command to change the password is (assumes apache/bin is in the path)

	% htpasswd <password file> <user name>

The -c flag is used to create the password for new user.

Ezra S Freelove
Computer Support Spec, Web Services
Valdosta State University            229-333-5974
esfreelo at valdosta.edu               ICQ: 41079071
http://www.valdosta.edu/~esfreelo/