[thelist] Site check please

Bob Haroche bharoche at usa.net
Tue Nov 6 11:34:53 CST 2001

It's very well done, Bob.  Clean, easy to navigate and uncluttered.

If I had to find a nit or two, I'd be grasping for these two:

1. I'd like a bit more space between the Church name the row of photos below
it.

2. For your shims (spacer.gif), add the alt tag, alt="".  Not only does that
make the code validate, but it prevents text readers from saying "image"
when they encounter all those spacers.  Same goes for non-graphical browsers
like lynx.  (Since you use DW, if you like I can email you a simple find and
request query that does this for you).

Again, these are nits.  I think your church will be most pleased.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s
http://www.OnPointSolutions.com