[thelist] tricky use of tables(or CSS)

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Tue Nov 6 13:39:38 CST 2001

nope, gotta be html. The reason I want to do this is to create an interface
where all of the colors can be redefined by the client just by changing the
values in the CSS, w/out creating new graphics. The look+feel that want
includes curved elements, so I'm trying to figure out if its possible or if I
need to tell them that it needs to be redesigned somewhat. Thanks for all the
help from everyone so far, I'm going to experiment with the "masking" gif
idea.

Matt