[thelist] Site Check

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Wed Nov 7 05:47:49 CST 2001

Massimo, thank you for your constructive comment, il check the Js redirect
(didn't do that bit).
The issue was the designer wanted it to open in a pop up window, il look
into it and why your getting white.

>FWIW, some of my sites are recording more Opera than Mac hits. But - to
quote
>you - "I'm not going to waste my time". Back to work

On your site maybe, but we have a different target area, not the general
public, our stats and records show that IE and NS on PC are the most
percentage hits followed by Mac, seeing an opera browser hit our website is
as rare as the dodo.

many thanks

paul