[thelist] Site Check

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Wed Nov 7 06:10:54 CST 2001

Simon,
	 ah, i never knew that opera came across only if you change it in the
preferences.
I analyse logs frequently through webtrends and that will pick up what
browsers are being used, ive always found online live stats slightly
unreliable in certain areas - such as browser detection and i prefer to get
the logs and do it myself.

>top.location.href="http://www.2cs.com/"

my god, something as simple as that??? im surprised the guy who did the page
didn't do it like that anyway - he's our javascript king.

your on linux then are you, so is opera the best browser for linux - i
haven't seen or used linux systems since 1998, im now in a mac and pc
environment

many thanks

paul