[thelist] Plea for help - aid in my research

Eric Reynolds ejr106 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:50:00 CST 2001

Hi everybody,

My name is Eric Reynolds, and i'm at university here in England, studying
Computer Science with Business Studies.

The reason i'm mailing to this list is that i'm currently doing some
research for a project i'm working on, about business roles within the IT
industry, and i was wondering if you guys would be so kind as to help me
out. I just need as many of you as possible to mail me the answers to the
following 2 questions:

1. What is your job title?
2. What projects are you currently working on (what technologies do they
involve?)

It is probably best if you mail me off-list with your answers...

thanks in advance,

Eric