[thelist] Site Check

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Wed Nov 7 11:45:43 CST 2001

okay guys, let's remember a little professionalism here.

Paul, so you got more than you asked for, is that really a bad thing?
There are some good points in there (especially about using graphics for
text), don't dismiss a design critique because it's not what you asked
for. Pass it along to those that are responsible for those areas, maybe
they'll find some insight in it. --Maybe not, but don't shoot the
messenger.

Design is as much of a 'site check' as anything else. I hope anyone
asking for a 'site check' is expecting more than a syntactical pass/fail
test. --You don't need people for that.

Please keep the design-slanted reviews coming. We need it =)

sgd