[thelist] OT: Enigma-3 site designers

Dave Markowski davidm at alb.edu
Wed Nov 7 14:45:54 CST 2001

Okay, OT, but with such a great and diverse crowd on here, I thought I'd
ask anyway...a few years back the band Enigma released Enigma3 and
also launched a very cool website which used to be enigma-3.com. The
index page of the site was black with a flickering candle in the middle.  I
remember literally spending hours just looking at all there was to look at
on it. I think it was launched in either 1996 or 1997. Does anyone out
there know who designed the site? I would like to get ahold of them.

Thanks for any help or leads!
Dave Markowski
Web Manager
Albright College
Reading, PA

<tip>Still using cgi/perl for your form submittal? It's a pain hacking that
code. Try php instead. Php embeds right into your html, much like asp
and is totally cross platform and open source.</tip>

<tip>In Photoshop 6, when using the Save for Web option, try playing
around with all of the adjustments the program allows you to make in the
resulting dialog box. You can save your users a lot of download time and
not sacrifice image quality</tip>