[thelist] IE not displaying web pages properly

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 7 15:01:50 CST 2001

I just got a phone call from some viewing this web site that I just
published recently http://www.calvarylargo.org

He had said that he was getting about a 3/4 inch gap on the left side of the
screen (so everything is pushed to the right). His resolution is set
correctly and he is using Internet Explorer but I don't know what version
and he's running Windows 98. If any of you have a lower version than ie 5.5
running, could you take a look and tell me if you get the same thing. The
only other thing I can think of is, he may need to check his settings.

Thanks,
Bob

---