[thelist] Mailing List program

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Nov 7 18:26:18 CST 2001

Hi Mike -

I wrote something up about this subject on the evolt site a couple years
ago, and some of it might be relevant to you:
So you want your own mailing list?
http://evolt.org/article/thelist/18/464/index.html

As someone else mentioned, Mailman is nice, and what i'd recommend
instead of rolling your own.. http://www.list.org :)

Shout if you have any more questions :)

.djc.