[thelist] Lynx for Win2K?

R.Livsey r.livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 18:44:09 CST 2001

Wow, thanks for that.

I had never tested cache-22 in lynx and am surprised how well t
performs!
I need to look at some alt tag stuff, but apart from that it looks good!
Better than Netscape 4, which I really should get round to looking at!

Its always the case that you never have time for your own site!

R.Livsey
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on
society.
Lead Programmer for the Tickle Group
Freelance work always welcome
[ PHP | Perl | mySQL | Java ]