[thelist] mini screenshot techniques

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Thu Nov 8 10:29:39 CST 2001

Make sure you shrink it down by numbers that evenly go into the source.

For example, if you screencap at 800x600, and you want a thumbnail 200px
wide, then it would be 200x150.  Also, depending on what app you're using,
you may need to choose 'resample' rather than 'resize' (although, you're
using PhotoShop, so you only have one option, which is fine).

As for your tip, it's actually our #1 referrer now:

'site:www.gsnet.com caterpillar'

Kinda neat!

Anyway. Hope that helps.

Chris.