[thelist] Setting/Customising Internet Explorer useragent string

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Nov 8 11:40:12 CST 2001

 >Does anyone happen to know whether it is possible to customise the
 >useragent string in Internet Explorer:

For Windows, it's stored here:

  HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\
                            CurrentVersion\Internet Settings

For Macs, get a copy of ResEdit and start poking around in the resource
fork of the application, and see if you can see anything (I'd do it, but
I'm no where near my Mac right now).

Never used the IEAK, so dunno if it's possible there.

--
Morbus Iff ( softcore vulcan porn rulezzzzz )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/