[thelist] Win98 html page as background

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Thu Nov 8 12:13:01 CST 2001

FWIW, using an HTML background (stock ticker in my case) under Windows 2000
Professional works extremely well.
It also helps to have a whole gang of RAM, but thats the case with most apps
these days.

--Salvatore

Current WinAmp Song:
Hex - Sirf (Hedfunk Remix) (Groove Salad 56k: A nicely chilled plate of
ambie