[thelist] Semi-OT: VID 6

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Thu Nov 8 13:48:08 CST 2001

Id created them first so I can set the location of the content manually...I
dont want everything housed under c:\inetpub\wwwroot
When creating a new web with VID or via the snap-in, it greys out the
ability to specify an alternate location (on the same machine) for the
content.

Does VID require everything under /inetpub/wwwroot?

--Salvatore

Current WinAmp Song:
Sweetback - Sensations (Groove Salad 56k: A nicely chilled plate of ambient