[thelist] valid wysywig help

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Fri Nov 9 08:52:58 CST 2001

yo listers!

SO. I'm curious. I'm looking at this delicious website (
http://www.peterfunch.com ) and I love the way the popup windows come on the
screen so I check the source and it's clearly WYSISYG generated script (the
function that makes the popup slide). My question is, is there a way to get
this script (remember I'm a coding n00bie) in a compliant
(javascript/ECMAscript) format so I can use it?
And if so...where and who would I have to rub to get it? I'm still not adept
enough to write it myself, especially not from the mess I see there.

Any tips, ideas, offerings?

love, spazz.