[thelist] SMTP/CDONTS trouble

Dave Preston caffiend at simianbrotherhood.org
Fri Nov 9 16:36:34 CST 2001

I'm not a windows guy by any strech of the imagination, but check this
thread out...

http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=BXRn7.6027%24%25u4.35910%40www.newsranger.com&rnum=4&prev=/groups%3Fq%3D%2522Error%2Bis%2Bprocessing%2Bfile%2Bin%2Bpickup%2Bdirectory%2522%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch

good luck...