[thelist] Horizontal element alignment with CSS1

Paul Peterson paul at thereformist.com
Fri Nov 9 19:35:01 CST 2001

Thanks guys for your assistance. Honestly, I feel even more confused now
about the "right" way to replace 'align=center'...doesn't seem like there's
a comparably easy one, what with inheritance, buggy browsers, and margins
all having their respective say in the matter.

Guess I'll be coding in "old school" mode for a while longer. Ah well,
that's okay--I haven't yet seen a 3-column layout done sans-table that I
would want to implement anyways (due to overlapping DIVs and other
weirdness), so I'll continue being Mr. Transitional.

Paul