[thelist] http download problems

Frank framar at interlog.com
Sat Nov 10 00:30:19 CST 2001

>  People kind of have a tendency to keep clicking along
>  what ever path they have started/trusted, regardless if
>  it's a good or bad thing and continue until they have
>  some new software to (intuitively we hope), play with,
>  or their computer crashes.

Interesting observation. The back of my mind had noticed it, but I've
never heard it articulated.

>  Totally agree with your logic regarding the
>  newbies/CEO's out there tho', might be worth checking
>  out how AOL handles this sort of goof proofing, kind of
>  see the state of the art in dealing with this sort of
>  user, if you know what I mean.

That's also a good idea. I'm all for stealing concepts. If it works
well for one, if properly implemented, why not another?

--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com