[thelist] css class style changes?

James Sabin tr3ks at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 17:30:17 CST 2001

is it possible to dynamically change a class style?

what I have is a list of items, ....1 <span
9.... and I have a link that will make the change (if
possible) something like this: <a href="javascript:
void(document.all.s.style.fontWeight='bold');">
problem is I can't figure out the reference to
classes. I can change the stylesheet, or change an
ID's style attributes. Is it possible to change a
class css attribute directly, and how can I do this?

thank you!