[thelist] links --> new windows on demand

Tyme nopun at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 11 11:42:46 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: D.Bruce Saurer <g1notami at zoominternet.net>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: [thelist] links --> new windows on demand

IE
> > to achieve this...
> >  right click on link > open link in new window
> >
> > :)
> > jpc
>
> Shift+click will get you there as well

TYME} I had a feeling there was something very simple already at my
disposal.  Thank you for enlightening me.

<tip type="favicon" author="Tyme">
Add a favicon.ico to your website directories if only to avoid the log
error.  If Client has not requested/specified a graphic to use, create your
own favicon.ico that serves as a thumbprint to sites that you created.

See: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/newsletter/issue9.htm#3 for using a
favorite icon when you do not have root access.
</tip>