[thelist] Image Gallery

John Corry john at neoncowboy.com
Sun Nov 11 18:22:31 CST 2001

I just downloaded Gallery and tried it out on my development server...SLICK!

http://gallery.sourceforge.net

auto thumbnail generation, great image quality
zip file (that's right, how'd you like to upload *1* zip file instead of 27
jpegs?) support
no database...all filesystem
pretty easy to customize it
built in message board/ user comments

I was looking into a similar package recently and stopped looking when I
found this one.

jpc