[thelist] Leaving the list temporarily

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Sun Nov 11 20:34:09 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Boisvert" <webdad at tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: [thelist] Leaving the list temporarily

> It's vacation time and I heading up North very soon. I was wondering, once
> unsubscribe from the list, will I be able to sign up again with the same
> email address?. This list is one of the better ones I have found and would
> hate to not be able to get back into it.

You can turn mail delivery off temporarily by going to
http://lists.evolt.org/mailman/listinfo/thelist and putting your email
address in the box at the bottom. Then set "Disable Mail Delivery" to On,
type in your password, hit "Submit My Changes" et voila. Set it back to Off
when you come back.

Have a nice holiday,

Olly
- www.gnarly.f2s.com -