[thelist] Digital Camera Recommendation

Jon Hall jonhall at ozline.net
Mon Nov 12 11:39:29 CST 2001

I second the reccomendation for Steves...we actually host his site ;-)

Personally I own a Nikon Coolpix 880 which includes a USB port. I think that
both memory sticks and floppies are too much of a hassle myself. Buy one 128
meg stick and leave it in and just use the USB port to transfer the pictures
fast.

jon