SQL resources (was Re: [thelist] SQL help - I think JOINing is required)

Damian Maclennan damian_mac at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 04:09:11 CST 2001

Hi

For MS SQL Server (and a little access) by far the best web resource is
www.sqlteam.com
There are hundreds of articles, great forums and for the really hard
questions...the team will help out and write an article....(of course I am
biased, I write there... )

As for books, to get you started, go for Professional SQL Server Programming
(7 or 2000) by Rob Vieria (sp?) from Wrox press. Once you get through that,
"The Guru's Guide to Transact SQL" by Ken Henderson is one the best books
ever.

Hope that helps...

Damian