[thelist] Flash with XML - line breaks problem

phil phil at xlab.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 05:00:59 CST 2001

Hi,

I am having some problems integrating Flash with XML. I have a php
script which creates a page of xml from some database content, which is
then read by a Flash movie. Everything works well, except for some
reason Flash is reading a single line break in the XML as two, so when
you view the content in Flash the formatting is lost. I've checked the
XML and there seems to okay, so I'm guessing it's a problem at the Flash
end?..

Anyone else experience this ?

Phil

<tip>
quick shortcut to use the manual on php.net is to type the function name
after the url. e.g. http://www.php.net/mail takes you straight to the
part of the manual covering the mail() function.
</tip>