[thelist] scp syntax from win2k too openBSD

Richard Bennett mail at richardinfo.com
Wed Nov 14 15:55:49 CST 2001

Hi,
a quick, and probably very simple question for unix users, I'm trying to
transfer a file using scp from TeraTerm terminal under win2000 to the
server, running openBSD.
I have ssh setup and working, and can access the server and make
directories, edit files etc.

What I don't understand is, where do I reference the file I want to send
from, I try:

    $ scp readme.txt webadmin at 64.33.167.221:var/www/htdocs/hennepin/files/

having the readme.txt file in the same directory as my teraterm and SSH, but
I get:

    readme.txt: No such file or directory

I tried d://readme.txt d:readme.txt etc

Any help on this?