[thelist] RE: Homesite 5.0

Michael McGlynn mcglynn at flash.net
Wed Nov 14 16:06:43 CST 2001

my 2 cents:

i purchased the upgrade and installed it. sprung for the CD and manual which
I got today, making the total about $50. a bargain for an application i use
daily.

nice feature: imports all of your existing settings from 4.X and provides
check boxes to do so.

problem: hangs up, crashes sometimes on WinMe, 350 Mhz, 256 RAM. i'm not too
worried, macromedia does a good job with bug fixes.

still exploring, but so far worth the money.