[thelist] Found Lost Linux Pass

Frank framar at interlog.com
Thu Nov 15 09:15:21 CST 2001

>>   that one word that the hypnotist embedded deep within my
>>   psyche

All right! I knew that my systems would save my ass! I have a system
for creating passwords in my mind, and a way of retrieving lost
information, not unlike hypnosis.

So here's the deal, perhaps we can take another approach.

1) *Phew!* I remembered the password.

2) *PHEW!* I remembered the password.

3) I was able to login into an account via telnet (?) and su (sudo to
some), but I can't seem to connect via SSH1. Are there any obvious
solutions I should be looking at?

--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com