[thelist] Truth about cookies?

Jon Haworth jhaworth at witanjardine.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 10:01:07 CST 2001

> Also, I would like to see better browser software.  My version of IE
> running on OS X as well as Konqueror allow you to disable cookies for
> specific domains.  This is great, I never accept cookies from ad
> companies but can keep cookies available when they're useful to me.
> Isn't there some kind of plugin for this on a windows platform?

Yup, it's called "Internet Explorer 6"

Cheers
Jon

'The information included in this Email is of a confidential nature and is
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
any disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether
inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or confidentiality'