[thelist] ie and default html editor

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Thu Nov 15 15:01:40 CST 2001

I have the following key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Default HTML Editor

And it has a string value of:
Description -> Notepad

I also have:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Default HTML Editor\shell\edit\command

...and it has a path to Frontpage.

I imagine you can alter these to whatever application you'd like.
Setup is Windows 2000 Pro SP2 and IE6

--Salvatore

Current WinAmp Song:
the klubbheads-big bass bomb (flex klubb mix) (D I G I T A L L Y - I M P O R